Available at no cost to you, regardless of insurance or documentation status.
Schedule a free vaccine or physical at a CityLife Health Clinic or campus event at your student’s school.
- All students of the School District of Philadelphia are eligible.
- Free of charge — no insurance needed.
- Appointments are recommended.
- Grades K-12 can schedule an appointment at CityLife Health.
- Grades 6-12 may also book an appointment at an on-campus event (see below).
- Students under 18 require consent by paperwork or phone.
- Please bring your student’s latest immunization/shot records and all necessary forms.
Book an appointment at CityLife Health
HIPAA form for all appointments
If you’re scheduling a vaccine or physical, please bring a completed HIPAA form to your appointment.
Download the HIPAA authorization form
Paperwork for physicals only
If your student needs a physical, you must bring two completed forms to your appointment: a physical consent form and a school physical OR sports physical form.
Download a physical consent form
Download a school physical form
Download a sports physical form